Charlevoix Farmers Market exists to bring our whole community to the heart of the City to experience healthy living, including shopping for and eating the best local produce, meats and fine artisan baked goods while learning more about health as a family. The Market sponsors events to help educate the children and public while providing space for quality family time on a regular basis as well as supporting our local growers and helping incubate small business.
COVID-19 & Farmers Markets
In the wake of COVID-19, we keep educated on best practices for farmers markets -- which has been deemed an essential business. With the latest orders from the CDC, masks are no longer required in our outdoor market setting. That said, we do want you to feel comfortable while shopping our vendor booths. Please wear a mask if you feel it is your best interest.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to me! Beth 231-547-3253.
Thursdays on Bridge Street 8 AM - 1 PM
May 20 - October 7, 2021
Mondays at Ferry Beach 4 - 7 PM (TBD)
June 28 - September 6, 2021
2021 Vendors North to South:
- 001 Siegrist Farm and Greenhouse (syrup, honey, plants)
- 002 Charlevoix Moon Artisan Wine (wine, grape soda)
- 003 Providence Farm Organics (produce, fruit, herbs, meats, plants)
- 004 Gerber’s Homemade Sweets (pasties, maple syrup, jams, cookies)
- 005 That French Place (crepes, quiche)
- 006 Dutch Oven Bakery (baked goods, pasties, pot pies, bread, desserts, pastries, pies)
- 007 Lottie’s Bagels (bagels, bagel sandwiches, scones, croissants, bagel chips)
- 008 Mike’s Mustard (assorted flavored mustards and gift sets)
- 009 Interwater Farms (produce, jams)
- 010 Charlevoix Lavender (dried/fresh bouquets, sachets, eye pillows, soap, lip balm, salve)
- 011 Renee’s Bouquets (annual/perennial flowers indigenous to northern Michigan)
- 012 Farmer White’s Produce (produce, sauces, jams, canned items, dressings, baked goods)
- 013 Dhaseleer Events Barn (produce, cheese, baked goods, plants, micro greens, flowers)
- 014 Michigan Mushroom Market (wild and cultivated mushrooms fresh and dried)
- 015 Berg Farms Produce and Greenhouse (produce, plants/flowers)
- 016 Ya Ya’s Natural Bakery (baked goods, cheese, sauces, herbs)
- 017 Guntzviller’s Berry and Vegetable Farm (produce, canned items, juice)
- 018 Ziibimijwang Farm (produce, plants, flowers, maple products)
- 019 North Country Critters (a variety of dog treats)
- 020 Currey Farms Pure Maple Syrup (syrup, granulated maple sugar, pancake mix)
- 021 Lavender on Old Mission Peninsula (bath and body, spa, culinary lavender, neck wraps)
- 022 Winnie’s Originals (tomato butter, seasoning packets, creole magic sauce)
- 023 Lake Forest Baking Company (crepes, croissants, baked goods, quiche, scones)
- 024 My TCBD (CBD products)
- 025 Cookies & Cravings (cookies, scones, baked treats, cupcakes, seasonal treats)
- 026 Hive North (soaps, sprays, body butters)
- 027 Hammond’s Honey (honey)
- 028 Flowers North (cut flowers, arrangements)
- 029 Tillie’s Tafel (gourmet cinnamon rolls, custom roasted coffee)
- 030 Grand Traverse Sauce Co. (hot sauce, spice rubs)
- 031 Golden Hills Maple Syrup (maple cotton candy, maple cream, maple sugar, candy)
- 032 Black Market Foods (spice blends, sauces, bloody mary mix, chip dip, BBQ sauce)
- 033 Lakeshore Country Farms (microgreens, cut flowers, limited produce) Occasional
Market volunteers are needed, please call Beth at 231-547-3253 for more information on how to volunteer.
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and EBT (Bridge Cards) are welcomed. Stop by the Market booth to run your credit card in exchange for market tokens. We also participate in Double-Up Food Bucks, WIC Market Fresh and Senior Project Fresh programs.
Junior Marketeer Program
Children love to get stickers in our program and earn a t-shirt in just four visits!