May 17, 2019
Ride to work no matter what time your shift starts! Help decrease your carbon footprint, improve your health, and free up traffic congestion and parking in the downtown!
Ride ins starting from Ferry Beach and Charlevoix Township Offices.
Riders meet downtown in East Park for giveaways and fun!
Charlevoix Bike to Work Day
Friday, May 17, 2019
Charlevoix will be recognized this May as an inaugural Pure Michigan Trail Town. We are very lucky to live in a community that continues to improve its walkability and bikeability. To celebrate, Charlevoix Recreation has teamed up with Charlevoix Main Street DDA, Sustainable Charlevoix, and Revolution Bike to present Bike to Work Day.
- Download and check the Life in Charlevoix Mobile App for suggested bike routes, trails, and bike rack locations (coming soon!)
- Commuting from outside the city? Consider parking at Ferry Beach (south) or Charlevoix Township Hall (north) and biking from those locations.
- Group Ride 7:30 AM from Charlevoix Township Hall and Ferrby Beach to East Park
- Make plans to bike in with a friend or co-worker.
- Be sure to visit East Park between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM to pick up a special gift and learn about specials in Charlevoix.
Thank you for participating in bike to work day 2019!